Membrane Keypad Repair Kit
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do.
1) Laser cut 3M double sided adhesive membrane spacer
1) Conductive carbon film with isolation cuts and oil blocking top coating
On-line videos and email support
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Peel the brown paper liner off the membrane
- Stick the membrane down onto the circuit board
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
- Click for MORE
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
They will not work in any other model phone.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct part.
Compatible with the following series of Panasonic Digital Cordless Phones:
Panasonic KX-TGA43X 63X 73X 93X Keypad Button Repair
- Product Code: panasonic-kxtga43x-63x-73x-93x-keypad-button-repair
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more $7.50
- 6 or more $7.00
Tags: Panasonic, KX-TGA430, KX-TGA431, KX-TGA630, KX-TGA631, KX-TGA930, KX-TGA931, KX-TGA935, KX-TGA430B, KX-TGA630S, KX-TGA630B, KX-TGA631cs, KX-TGA631w, KX-TGA730E, KX-TGA930T, KX-TGA931T, KX-TGA931S, KX-TGA935B, KX-TGA939T, KXTGA430B, KXTGA630S, KXTGA630B, KXTGA631cs, KXTGA631w, KXTGA730E, KXTGA930T, KXTGA931T, KXTGA931S, KXTGA935B, KXTGA939T