KX-TGA450b Membrane Keypad Repair Kit
Do-It-Yourself or have it installed for you!
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do.
- 1 Laser cut 3M double sided adhesive membrane spacer
- 1 Conductive carbon film with isolation cuts and oil blocking top coating
- Printed instructions
- On-line videos and email support
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Peel the back paper off the brown spacer - Stick spacer to circuit board
- Peel the top paper off the brown spacer
- Stick the black conductor onto the top of the spacer
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct part.
Panasonic KX-TGA450b Keypad Button Repair
- Product Code: panasonic-kx-tga450b-keypad-button-repair
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more $7.00
- 6 or more $6.95
- 12 or more $6.50
- 25 or more $6.00