Membrane Keypad Repair Kit
KX-TGFA20 TGFA30 Series Cordless Phones
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do.
Video is for a similar model phone
1) Laser cut 3M peel and stick membrane keypad
On-line videos and email support
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Peel the brown paper off the membrane keypad
- Stick the membrane down to the circuit board
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
- Click for MORE
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
They will not work in any other model phone.
Panasonic Keypad Button Repair Kit for KX-TGFA20 KX-TGFA30
- Product Code: KXTGFA30_keypad
- Availability: In Stock
- 3 or more $7.50
- 6 or more $7.00