KX-TGA660 Membrane Keypad Repair Kit
Compatible with any Panasonic cordless model starting with KX-TGA660
Any letters after the 3 numbers are just color and country codes
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do. >> MORE INFORMATION <<
1) Laser cut 3M double sided adhesive membrane spacer
1) Conductive carbon film with isolation cuts and oil blocking top coating
On-line videos and email support
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Peel the back paper off the brown spacer - Stick spacer to circuit board
- Peel the top paper off the brown spacer
- Stick the black conductor onto the top of the spacer
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
- Click for MORE
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
They will not work in any other model phone.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct part.
KX-TGA660 phone works with the following base receivers
KX-TG6641B KX-TG6643B KX-TG7641M KX-TG7642M KX-TG7643M
Panasonic KX-TGA660M KX-TGA660B Keypad Button Repair
- Product Code: panasonic-kx-tga660m-keypad-button-repair
- Availability: In Stock