KX-TGA806xxx Membrane Keypad Repair Kit
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do. >> MORE INFORMATION <<
1) Laser cut membrane keypad
On-line videos and email support
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Peel off the brown spacer
- Stick membrane down to the circuit board
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
- Click for MORE
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
This part is compatible for cordless handsets with the following part numbers:
KX-TGA806exb KX-TGA806azb TGA806xxx
KX-TG805x & KX-TG806x Serie incl. LS white - suitable for KX-TG8051GB, KX-TG8051GW, KX-TG8052GB, KX-TG8052GW, KX-TG8061GB, KX-TG8061GW, KX-TG8062GB, KX-TG8062GW, KX-TG8062EB,
KX-TG8063, KX-TG80XX, KX-TG8032AL, KX-TG8033AL, KX-TG8032NZ, KX-TG8035ALB, KX-TG8032ALB, KX-TG8034ALB
They will not work in any other model phone.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct part.
Panasonic KX-TGA806 Keypad Button Repair
- Product Code: panasonic-kx-tga806-keypad-button-repair
- Availability: Moved to ButtonWorx.com