Cordless Phone Repair Service
Flat fee repair service includes most problems and basic parts (speakers, microphones, simple components, etc..)
The standard repair fee does not include LCD displays, housing parts, antenna, battery, etc..
Model Avaya 3810
This cordless phone was made by Uniden and branded to work on many different business class phone systems. The base receiver has an additional interchangeable card that is compatible with specific proprietary phone systems. The phone is permanently linked to a specific base using a unique serial number.
P1Repair can re-program a phone and base station to link and work together. With this technique any EXP9700 phone can be made to work with any EXP9700 base receiver. For example a NEC phone can be re-programmed to work with a Toshiba base station. The phones are identical, only the swappable phone card in the base receiver determines which system it will work with.
6 Month Warranty
Warranty covers the problem sent in for as well as most common issues. It does not cover unreasonable abuse, housing parts or the LCD display.
- Select any optional add-on services and add repair items to the cart.
- Check out like you normally would with an on-line item purchase.
- For repair service you do not have to pay at checkout.
Payment can be arranged after repair is complete and the order is ready to ship.
- When you complete the on-line repair order, simply print the order confirmation and mail it in with your equipment for repair.
- IMPORTANT: Please include a detailed problem description whenever possible.
- Ship only the phone. Do not mail batteries, charger stands, power adapters, etc...
Only mail the base receiver when you need the phone linked. Please do not send any power adapters.
New antennas available TAKE A LOOK
New battery for EXP9700
Pair phone with different base receiver
3810 vs 3910
The Avaya 3810 and 3910 are identical in every way except for the phone board in the base receiver. The phone board can be swapped between the 3810, 3910 and any EXP9700, EXP9300 and EXP10000 base receiver. Technically you could make a DECT 6.0 Avaya 3810 phone by putting the 3810 phone board in the EXP10000 base. However I am not sure about any of the particular phone/software options or phone system programming that may be effected.
Avaya 3810 Cordless Phone Repair
- Product Code: Avaya_3810
- Availability: In Stock