Uniden DCX200 Membrane Keypad Button Repair Kit
Compatible with Uniden cordless phones: 2085 2080
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do. >> MORE INFORMATION <<
1) Laser Cut Conductive carbon film with oil blocking top coating
On-line videos and email support
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Install the black conductor underneath the white plastic button pad
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
- Click for MORE
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
They will not work in any other model phone.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct part!
Uniden DECT2085-4WX Keypad Button Repair
- Product Code: uniden-dect2085-4wx-keypad-button-repair
- Availability: In Stock