BOSE RCV1T-27 Membrane Keypad Repair Kit
Also works with RCV1T-40
- Permanent Repair
- No paint ink or glue
- Will not chip or flake off
- Tested over 1 Million button presses!
- Blocks dirt and oils forever
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your buttons fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working.
The ButtonWorx membrane keypad blocks dirt and oil from reaching the circuit board and offers a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do.
Note: This is for repairing hard to press buttons. If all your buttons stopped working one day, then the remote is broken (not the buttons) and needs repair
If you are comfortable opening your remote you can repair your own buttons!
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with 90% isopropyl alcohol
- Peel the brown paper off the membrane repair kit
- Use the 4 holes to align the repair pad to the board
- Install as flat as possible - DO NOT press down hard on the buttons
- Reassemble your remote - Test all the buttons
- Click for MORE
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model.
They will not work in any other model.
BOSE RCV1T-27 ButtonWorx Keypad Repair Kit
- Product Code: BoseRCV1T
- Availability: In Stock